BM Hunter LF Raiding Guild

New Applicants post here.
KngKoop

BM Hunter LF Raiding Guild

Post by KngKoop » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:48 pm

Basic Information about you and your computer

1. Real First Name: Matt

2. Age (17yrs min): 25

3. Where are you from (city, what time zone)?
Currently living In Japan (until tomorrow ) Moving to Jacksonville N.C. Originally from Arlington Tx

4. When did you start playing WoW? I'm rather new to WoW. I started playing in Cata, sometime around 4.2 I believe.

5. Do you have a system that can play WoW smoothly and does not hinder your playing capability for 25man content? (ie. decent fps, minimal lock-ups or other system-related issues), Please describe your computer hardware (video card, internet speed, etc) : Currently play on an imac. Zero problems at all. Will be building a new system when I get back to the states, I can update you on specs when my new system is done.

6. Please provide an image of your ping test to Chicago, IL via http://www.pingtest.net, and post your result
ATM I'm staying in a Hotel with Horrible net speed. I can assure you that my net speed will not be any issue once I'm settled down again in a couple weeks.

7. Do you own an Blizzard authenticator? Yes

Raid History/Experience

1. What is the furthest you have progressed in the following during that time period:
* Classic: MC/BWL/AQ40/Naxx -n/a
* BC: Kara/SSC/MH/BT/Sunwell -n/a
* WoTLK: Naxx/Ulduar/ToC/ICC -n/a
* Cata: 10/25M BoT/BWD/ToFW - DS 5/8
* MoP: Mv, HoF N MSV 6/6 N HoF 3/6 N ToES 4/4

2. What previous guilds have you been in, and why did you leave them? Please include all relevant raiding guilds in your guild history
My Previous Guild was Singularity on Frostmoure. The reason I left is because I'm moving back to the US from Japan.

Your social skills

1. Why are you choosing to apply to Weer specifically? After reading the recruitment post on WoWhead and after a vent interview with Sappora this guild seems a lot like my old guild which I would still be with if that time difference was not so diferent.

2. Do you have a Sponsor in WeeR? Make sure the sponsor will vouch for you. No

3. What are your expectations from a raiding guild, and what do you think that a raiding guild should expect from you?
The biggest thing I expect from a guild is to keep the game fun while still downing bosses. I prefer to raid with people who can give and take constructive criticism. You can expect me to come to every raid focused and ready to down bosses.

4. Do you have a working mic, and are you able to speak on vent during raids as needed?
Yes and yes

5. Our raid times are Monday-Thursday, 8PM - 12AM EST (server time). What is your availability to attend these raid times? Keep in mind that we do not recruit "back ups", and as a result all of our raiders are expected to have very high attendance percentages. I'm looking to raid 3 times a week. Times really dont matter as long as the start time is in the evening.

About your character

1. Name/Class/Main Spec Kngkoop/Hunter/BM

2. Armory Link. Be sure to log off in your raiding gear.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... oop/simple
3. Screen Shot of your UI (use imageshack.us).
Currently Unable to get this. My computer is all packed up and on its way to the States.
4. Latest Meters, via worldoflogs.com
http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/251701/calendar/01-13/

5. How Long have you been playing your class/spec?
Cata (when I first started playing)
6. What is your priority on stats weights. and please provide details?
Agility > Expertise (7.5%) = Ranged Hit (7.5%) > Crit > Haste > Mastery. Once I hit my Expertise and Hit cap get as much Crit as I can.

7. What is your max burst rotation?
Beastal Wrath>Blood Fury>Stampede>Kill command>MoC>Glaive Toss> Arcance Shot (until Kill Command is off CD)> Kill Command>Readiness. Rinse and repeat.

Player Information
1. How often do you play outside of raids?
just enough to get Valor capped, complete dailies, and prep for upcoming raids.

2. Is your real life situation such that it may ever interfere with raiding in a hardcore end-game guild? (ie. gf/bf aggro, night classes, expected to play parcheesi with the family on Thursday nights, etc). I have a wife and two kids but I'm cleared hot for raiding.

3. Tell us about yourself. occupation, hobbies, etc - as much or as little as you would like to share.
I've been in the Marine Corps for almost 7 years now, and I enjoy working out.

Analytical Skill - very important
My occupation has forced me to make many quick and logical decisions during my career and I believe this has made me a better WoW player.

WeeR supports out of the box thinkers. You are required to compare yourself to our existing member who is playing the same class and spec you are applying for. Can you point out any improvements in our main raiders specs/gear, if any, or is there anything you would do different and why?

If there Is another Hunter in the Guild that sees an something I can change to improve my performance I would expect him/her to inform me. It would be helping not only me but the guild. And vice versa I'm going to ensure I'm doing everything help any other Hunters that may be in the Guild.

**As I said above I'm currently moving from Japan to North Carolina and I do not believe I will be raid ready until the first couple weeks of March

Gnomeoleon

Re: BM Hunter LF Raiding Guild

Post by Gnomeoleon » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:34 am

Going back to Lejeune huh?

KngKoop

Post by KngKoop » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:41 pm

Head there for the first time. I was at Pendleton before I was in Okinawa

Zenyatta

Post by Zenyatta » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:59 am

I don't know how tight knit it is in Okinawa but do you know a Jacob Schulein?

Artic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Artic » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:48 am

please make an alt on this realm, and contact us when you are settled.

Keeping this application on file.

Artic