Soltula/ Warlock Raider App

New Applicants post here.
Worcester

Re: Soltula/ Warlock Raider App

Post by Worcester » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:30 pm

lol sappora, your app was fine, but really, we were just happy to see a holy priest that wasnt Holymeditech. anyone but that guy...

Solt

Post by Solt » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:29 pm

Thanks for the feedback.

I'll start by saying I definitely don't want to be tutored nor intend to be. I do however appreciate any constructive criticism when someone notices something wrong, because cursed out or not I return the favor to other people when I see them doing something wrong.

I feel like a noob being pointed out I was way below the haste rating for a lock and have since fixed the issue. I'll get logs installed and running today or tomorrow and join some rf runs to see how it works out and post them soon as I can. As far as the dps burst issue I do prepot, just forgot to add it in application post. I'll give your burst version that varies from mine to see how it works.

I think I am behind in progression learning and gear. Absolutely love comparing dps charts on fights with same spec classes. Probably going to get beat for a bit until I get confortable with your tactics in raid and do some catch up with gear.

Far as Xantter and Sappora vouching me, I do appreciate any kind words they may have, but they are right. They haven't raided with me for quiet a while, but I don't think I've changed the core mechanics that a raider needs to be ie attendance, geared, enchanted, listening to raid leader etc. If my dps is lower than you or the raid, I assure I will do what I need to do to fix it. Long as it's not a gear issue, I'll be more than glad to step aside or take myself out , but that has never happened yet. I don't plan on joining a guild and leaving anytime soon.

Solt

Solt

Post by Solt » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:20 pm

I have been given the go ahead and xfer over. I don't plan on dissapointing anyone including two ex-guildies that have "vouched" for me.

I am getting a error message that I cannot xfer yet due to some type of mail error. I have put in a ticket to a GM to get the issue fixed. Should be over by tomorrow if the issue can get resolved.

thanks,

Solt.

Dante

Post by Dante » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:50 am

Million of locks!

pathology
Weer
Weer

Post by pathology » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:18 pm

Oh lord 5 warlocks now O.o

Nervosa

Post by Nervosa » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:13 pm

pathology wrote:Oh lord 5 warlocks now O.o
Yeah...

On that note: I'm not sure who is still here, who is going casual, who hasn't made that decision, who has gquit, etc. The only 2 I know are still here is Gaijin and I.

Also, I think it's safe to assume 5.2 will have 3 warlocks in WeeR, if this is the case, I'd advise Sappora to take Warlocks off the recruiting list. I don't find it very productive to keep this particular class on a desired list if we're lacking hunters and mages. I'd say more, but this isn't the forum for that.

Also Soltula, good luck and look forward to seeing you perform.

Solt

Post by Solt » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:22 pm

Thanks Nervosa and don't plan on dissapointing.

Still having an issue getting my toon xferred over. No reply on ticket I submitted to GM. Will xfer soon as issue is fixed.

thanks,

Solt

Sappora

Post by Sappora » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:04 pm

Nervosa wrote:
pathology wrote:Oh lord 5 warlocks now O.o
Yeah...

On that note: I'm not sure who is still here, who is going casual, who hasn't made that decision, who has gquit, etc. The only 2 I know are still here is Gaijin and I.

Also, I think it's safe to assume 5.2 will have 3 warlocks in WeeR, if this is the case, I'd advise Sappora to take Warlocks off the recruiting list. I don't find it very productive to keep this particular class on a desired list if we're lacking hunters and mages. I'd say more, but this isn't the forum for that.

Also Soltula, good luck and look forward to seeing you perform.
Yea warlocks were never on the desired recruitment list, they just keep applying.

Nervosa

Post by Nervosa » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:23 pm

Gaijin and I were wondering if we were derping so much that you guys were planning on replacing us.

..in all seriousness though. I blame Erik. I should've applied on my spriest. Actually, Gaijin and I will just main swap to warrior and spriest respectively. Prospective warlocks shouldn't have any competition in that regard then. xD

Btw, j/k.

Artic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Artic » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:18 pm

well, I'm not sure if switching class will help you guys avoid colorful stuff on the ground.

Artic