492 / 485 (Feral / Resto) Druid

Post by Freedaddy » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:48 pm

Application Template:

Basic Information about you and your computer

1. Real First Name: Josiah

2. Age (17yrs min): 28

3. Where are you from (city, what time zone)? Hartford CT, Eastern

4. When did you start playing WoW? Vanilla

5. Do you have a system that can play WoW smoothly and does not hinder your playing capability for 25man content? (ie. decent fps, minimal lock-ups or other system-related issues), Please describe your computer hardware (video card, internet speed, etc) : Yes: FPS are around 50-70, no lock ups ever. Video card is a Nvidia GeForce GTX 560. I built the computer myself and it works like a dream.

6. Please provide an image of your ping test to Chicago, IL via http://www.pingtest.net, and post your result: http://www.pingtest.net/result/77897981.png

7. Do you own an Blizzard authenticator? Yes

Raid History/Experience
1. What is the furthest you have progressed in the following during that time period:
* Classic: MC/BWL/AQ40/Naxx - Full clear of all content
* BC: Kara/SSC/MH/BT/Sunwell - Full clear of all content
* WoTLK: Naxx/Ulduar/ToC/ICC - Full clear of all content including (H)
* Cata: 10/25M BoT/BWD/ToFW - No XP - Did not play during this expansion (Sold my original account thinking I would never come back to this game but here I am!
* MoP: Mv, HoF, Toes: Currently 13/16 Normal
2. What previous guilds have you been in, and why did you leave them? Please include all relevant raiding guilds in your guild history: I came to this server from Andorhal due to low population with a couple real life friends. They still play but they only do LFR. Long story short the guild we came over with fell apart. I found myself leading PUG groups into MSV, HOF and TOES. I have not spent much time in any guilds on this server. I am now looking to settle into a progression guild.

Your social skills

1. Why are you choosing to apply to Weer specifically? Progression.

2. Do you have a Sponsor in WeeR? If not, How did you find us? WowProgress.com

3. What are your expectations from a raiding guild, and what do you think that a raiding guild should expect from you? Expecations are bring the strongest group to experience all content. I'm laid back but I do expect to progress week after week.
Know your class - Be prepared for the raid.

4. Do you have a working mic, and are you able to speak on vent during raids as needed? Yes

5. Our raid times are Tue, Wed, and Thur, 8PM - 12AM EST (server time). What is your availability to attend these raid times? Keep in mind that we do not recruit "back ups", and as a result all of our raiders are expected to have very high attendance percentages. I can make all raids during this timeframe.

About your character

1. Name/Class/Main Spec: Freedaddy / Troll / Feral (Dps)

2. Armory Link. Be sure to log off in your raiding gear. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... ddy/simple
3. Screen Shot of your UI (use imageshack.us). Image

4. Latest Meters, via worldoflogs.com http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/6m1uelus1oi6orxl/

5. How Long have you been playing your class/spec? I have always been a druid. I switched back and forth between all of the four options through the expansions.

6. What is your max burst rotation? Savage roar, shred, shred, rip, tigers fury, shred, rake. After that it all depends on the procs and whats going on. I pull 75k-90k normal boss fight. Max burst dps in feral has been clocked at 165k on a target dummy.

Player Information
1. How often do you play outside of raids?
I normally log in at least once every other day.

2. Is your real life situation such that it may ever interfere with raiding in a hardcore end-game guild? (ie. gf/bf aggro, night classes, expected to play parcheesi with the family on Thursday nights, etc).No

3. Tell us about yourself. occupation, hobbies, etc - as much or as little as you would like to share. :H That is all

Analytical Skill - very important

WeeR supports out of the box thinkers. You are required to compare yourself to our existing member who is playing the same class and spec you are applying for. Can you point out any improvements in our main raiders specs/gear, if any, or is there anything you would do different and why? Not at the moment but im sure down the line I would.

Long story short you will not be disappointed